More About this Product
From our evolving knowledge about the first inhabitants of North America to the lives of Pilgrims and other colonists, explore America's family tree. Includes two features and three shorter segments.
- The Mystery of the First Americans — Examines Kennewick Man, a 9,000-year-old skeleton that changed our view of prehistoric America.
- From the Old World to the New — Considers the many influences that shaped the American government.
- Jamestown: The First Colony — Explores what it was like to live in one of the earliest English settlements.
- The Truth About Plymouth Rock — Looks at why the Pilgrims left Europe and what happened when they reached the New World.
- A Nation Is Born — Follows American colonists as they prepare to separate from British rule.