More About this Product
This examination of Earth's weather and climate includes the following segments:
- The Atmosphere Looks at the layers of gases surrounding Earth that make the planet habitable.
- The Sun and the Seasons Explores the atmosphere's role in Earth's weather patterns.
- Global Climate Zones Investigates convection currents and the planet's major climate zones.
- The Effect of Local Conditions on Weather Reviews the many factors that shape an area's climate.
- Cyclones, Hurricanes, and Tornadoes Explores the fierce weather that can form when the right atmospheric elements combine.
- Air Pollution Examines the causes of global warming, acid rain, and air pollution.