More About this Product
Includes 5 interactive CD-ROMS complete with student assessments.
The Number Crew is the most in-depth multimedia math curriculum available for kindergarten and first graders. Created for all types of learners in various classroom settings, it helps children get off to a good start with mathematics.
Each episode is set aboard the SS Mathematical, piloted by a cheerful crew looking after their unusual animal passengers. Time after time the crew encounter new problems that can only be solved by learning about a new area of math, gaining new skills or by learning to put their mathematic know-how into practice.
The world of The Number Crew is presented in 3-D animation with a human guide for the journey. Matthew Lyons comments, helps and explains from his seaside camp, using fun props and games. So get onboard. When you spend time with The Number Crew, you will see that it really adds up.
System requirements for all Number Crew CD-Roms:
- 166MHz Pentium Processor or faster
- 64MB RAM
- CD-Rom drive 8-speed or faster
- Sound Blaster-compatible sound card
- Display capable of reproducing 16-bit high colour on 800 x 600
- Operating system: Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP
- 32MB free hard-disk space if running from the CD-Rom, 650MB if installing to hard disk
- 14" color monitor
- 160MHz PowerPC processor
- 64MB available RAM
- CD-Rom drive 8-speed or higher
- Display capable of reproducing thousands of colours at 800 x 600
- Mac OS 8.1 or above, OS 9
- Apple QuickTime version 5 or better is required for playback of video. For versions of the Macintosh Operating System OS 8.5 and later, please install QuickTime version 6. The installer for this can be found on the CD-Rom.
- QuickTime version 6 is not supported on OS 8.5 and earlier, so for versions of the Macintosh Operating System before OS 8.5, please use QuickTime version 5.0.2