More About this Product
This interactive CD-ROM can take your class on reptile journeys as they watch original Discovery Channel videos. Lead them into the enchanting Florida Everglades and South America's steamy rainforests, then trek to Africa's Nile River and Southeast Asia. Compare human and lizard locomotion, observe and write about a snake at lunch, and create a video or slideshow presentation of your favorite reptiles.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Genetics of Inherited Traits, Evidence of Evolution, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchersready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.