More About this Product
Waves pound the shores, huge underwater rivers come alive, and beautiful fish are in abundance in this superbly produced CD-ROM. Study endangered marine life in the Laboratory, test your knowledge of the oceans with the Brain Teaser activity, build a dramatic slide show with music and sound effect to present to your class. Video Adventures include Introducing Oceans, Coral Reef, Wind and Wave Currents, and Ocean Resources.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Ocean Ecosystems, Weather Forecasting, Beach Erosion, Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchersready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.