Earth Science CD-ROM Collection
Feel nature's wrath as it grows and changes. You'll emerge from leagues under the sea to witness the destructive path of an earthquake. Then soar to astronomical heights to find out what havoc the atmosphere can wreak down below. Simulations include: Weather and Climate, Beach Erosion, Rocks and Minerals, Telescopes, Ocean Ecosystems, Tectonic Forces, Solar Energy, and Scientific Inquiry.
CD-ROM Titles: Earthquakes, Fossils, History of the Earth, Land and Water, Mapping the Earth, Conservation of Natural Resources, Oceans, Rocks and Minerals, Solar System, Space Exploration, The Universe, Volcanoes, Weather and Climate
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151,ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.