Earth: The Water Planet DVD
This in-depth look at water and its importance to our planet includes the following segments:
- The Oceans — Explores Earth's oceans from the shallows to the deepest trenches.
- The Impact of Ocean Currents — Look at what causes currents and the role they play in climates.
- The Water Cycle — Examines the water cycle and its importance to life on Earth.
- Freshwater — Considers the importance of this small percentage of the Earth's water.
- Weathering and Erosion — Shows how water erosion shapes the planet.
- Water Pollution — Investigates why water pollution is one of the most serious problems we face.