The Grand Canyon and Yosemite. Rainforests and deserts. Predators and prey. These diverse subjects are all explored in depth in this must-have interactive CD-ROM that makes ecology eminently interesting. Let your students view five Video Adventures. Research ecosystems and biomes in the online World Book Library. Perform a number of hands-on explorations, including species, habitat, and niches. Create multimedia presentations on a range of ecological topics, and much more!
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include: Infections Diseases, Ocean Ecosystems, Weather Forecasting, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.