Students can learn the basics of electricity from your classroom demonstrations and experiments. This interactive CD-ROM makes static, current, and circuit-electricity come alive. Build a battery with pennies, learn about Ben Franklin's experiments, or build a telegraph! Video Adventures include Introducing Electricity, Body Electric, Harnessing Electricity, Live Wires, and Producing Electricity.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Electric Generator, Energy Consumption, Solar Energy, Weather Forecasting, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.