Visit the Laboratory to learn about the periodic table, go to the Studio to create a multimedia presentation with music and sound effects, watch and learn about the elements at the Discovery Theater, or go to the Library and research your favorite elements. Video Adventures include Introducing Elements, Space Shuttle, Fireworks, Sparkling Elements, and Light Fantastic.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Electric Generator, Firefighting, Food and Nutrition, Minerals and Rocks, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.