Great Books: Don Quixote DVD
Miguel de Cervantes wrote Don Quixote out of a spirit of disillusionment. Yet, the novel lives on as a testament to hope and imagination. Scholars and critics discuss the significance of this important work.
Each Discovery Education DVD features:
- Play Video: Plays entire video with pre and post viewing questions and student interstitials
- Video Index: Utilizes DVD technology to quickly find the right content segment
- Curriculum Units: Exclusive to Discovery Channel School! 10-15 shorter segments addressing specific curriculum topics. Each curriculum unit opens with a previewing question, plays video and ends with a post-viewing question. This can be used as a unit of instruction and allows for easy integration into the classroom.
- Teacher Resources: Includes a Teacher Resource Guide with lesson plan, suggested classroom activities, reading and vocabulary
- Standards Link: Correlates the video to national standards