History of Earth CD-ROM
How would your class react to five Video Adventures entitled Introducing Earth's History, Blue Hole, Burgess Shale, Mysteries of Extinction, and Plate Tectonics? They can marvel at what made Earth and dive into one of the world's largest cave systems. Let them create multimedia projects on mountain building and erosion, or radioactive dating techniques. What will they research in the Library? Fossils, the evolution of life, or dinosaur extinction theories?
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Tectonic Forces, Evidence of Evolution, Minerals and Rocks, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.