Life Science Collection CD-ROM
Our lively Life Science materials provide everything students need to know about the nitty gritty of existence on Earth and under the water. The entire collection covers topics from Forensics and Genetics to Viruses and Bacteria. Simulations include: Bacteria/Viral Growth, Cell Division, Evidence of Evolution, Food and Nutrition, Genetics of Inherited Traits, Crime Scene Investigation, and Scientific Inquiry.
CD-ROM Titles: Bacteria, Birds, Cells, Ecology, Evolution, Fish and Amphibians, Forensics, Genetics, Health, Human Biology, Insects, Invertebrates, Mammals, Plants, Protists and Fungi, Reptiles, Viruses
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers—,ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.