Got milk? If a species nurses its young and has hair on its body, it's a mammal and #151;among the world's most interesting animal groups. Expand your student's understanding of mammals with this interactive CD-ROM. Visit the Laboratory to observe and write about mammals, watch documentary footage about mammals at the Discovery Theater, or go to the Library to do research. Video Adventures including Introducing Mammals, Bears, Modern Whale Hunters, African Cats, and Wolves.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Genetics of Inherited Traits, Ocean Ecosystems, Evidence of Evolution, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.