Measure for Measure: Weight and Energy DVD
Get a better understanding of the science of weight and energy. Segments include
- SIMPLE MACHINES: The ancient Egyptians used simple tools to build the pyramids out of massive stone blocks weighing many tons.
- THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD: Learn the history of weights, including why a reliable universal standard is difficult to manage.
- CONSTANT MOTION: Examine how gravity and friction affect moving objects.
- DOWNHILL ENERGY: Follow three skiers down the slopes to discover how kinetic and potential energy continually convert from one form to another.
- ROLLER COASTER PHYSICS: Take some terrifying turns on the most thrilling amusement park rides to learn about friction, potential energy, gravity, and acceleration.