Physical Science Collection CD-ROM
Grasp the marvels of the physical world with these phenomenon high-energy tools. Students will battle the pull of awesome magnets, zoom through the sound barrier, and feel the heat of the powerful Sun. Simulations include: Flight, Firefighting, Energy Transmission, Projectile Motion, Electric Generator, Energy Consumption, and Scientific Inquiry.
CD-ROM Titles: Chemistry, Electricity, Elements, Forces and Gravity, Heat, Light, Magnetism, Motion, Nuclear Energy, Sound, States of Matter, Structures
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151,ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.