Rocks, Minerals, and Soils DVD
This in-depth look at our planet's rocks, minerals, and soils includes these segments:
- The Theory of Uniformitarianism — Considers what can be learned about the past by studying the present.
- The Three Types of Rocks — Reviews the three main types of rocks and how they are formed.
- The Rock Cycle — Examines how rocks are continually changing.
- Rocks, Fossils, and Fossil Fuels — Investigates how fossil fuels are formed and the impact that burning them has on the environment.
- Minerals — Explores the different types of minerals and their properties.
- Soil — Shows how soil is formed and what determines its quality for farming.