States of Matter CD-ROM
Watch five Video Adventures and #151; Introducing Matter, Hot Air Balloons, LEP Collider or "Bang-Up Physics," The Fourth State of Matter, and The Water Cycle. Learn more about everything from antimatter to atmosphere, atoms to particles, protons to plasma, boiling points to solids, and liquids to gases. Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Weather Forecasting, Minerals and Rocks, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151;ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.