The Earth: Inside and Out DVD
This examination of Earth's composition and forces includes the following segments:
- Energy From Earth's Interior and #151; Shows how heat plays a fundamental role in shaping Earth's surface.
- The Earth's Crust and #151; Explores the differences between continental and ocean crust.
- Plate Tectonics and #151; Reviews how Earth's crust is constantly changing.
- Volcanoes and #151; Shows how the collision of tectonic plates sends hot magma shooting up through fissures in the crust.
- Earthquakes and #151; Explores how earthquakes are created and why some of the most dangerous ones occur on the ocean floor.
- Mountain Building and #151; Examines how friction and stress along plate boundaries have created some of the most dramatic land forms on our planet.