The universe and #151; and the subsequent planets, stars, and galaxies and #151; is endlessly fascinating. Video Adventures include Scale of the Universe, Life Cycle of a Star, Celestial Bodies, and Looking for Life. Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Using a telescope, Projectile Motion, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers and #151,ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.