How do you get students involved in something they can't even see? Let this interactive CD-ROM help with 25 minutes of stunning video clips and amazing footage. Visit the Laboratory and create a Venn diagram about different viral properties, go to the Studio to create a multimedia presentation with music and sound effects, and watch and learn about the nature of viruses at the Discovery Theater.
Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Bacterial/Viral Growth, Cell Division, and Scientific Inquiry.
Each v2.0 CD-ROM features
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers—,ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.